Privacy and cybersecurity
In the year 2020 (the start of the data decade), entrepreneurs can no longer escape being fully aware of privacy and cybersecurity rules. FYRM. has both the specialists and the network to relieve you of all your concerns as an entrepreneur.
The digital world around us is changing rapidly. FYRM. assists entrepreneurs in adapting to the rapidly growing digitalization of society and the many new rules that technical innovations have brought with them in the year 2020 and will continue to entail over the next decade. FYRM. knows all about privacy and cybersecurity and also has an in-house Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the person of attorney Joachim van Vlijmen. In this context, Joachim acts as the in-house DPO for several companies.
Our Privacy and Cybersecurity team advises and litigates on the following sub-topics:
- Google “right to be forgotten” claims
- Privacy compliance
- Data leaks
- Dutch Data Protection Authority defense fines AVG/GDPR
- Dutch Data Protection Authority complaint procedures
- External Data Protection Officer
- Privacy in the workplace
- Privacy documents
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- In-house workshops/courses