We are specialists for entrepreneurs. We speak the language of business and think the way you do. We know better than anyone
what kinds of challenges confront a business.
Business law encompasses a wide variety of issues that businesses, large or small, face on a daily basis, such as contract law, liability law, and corporate law. FYRM. is a master in all facets of corporate law and assists entrepreneurs, directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders on a daily basis in disputes, litigation, and advisory processes. Let us lead you!
Our Corporate Law team frequently advises and litigates on the following sub-topics:
- Corporate law (BV and NV)
- Contract law and general terms and conditions
- Foundations and associations
- cooperation agreements, including general partnerships, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder disputes
- Shareholder and Board resolutions
- Shareholder agreements
- Board liability
- Dismissal of Board members and supervisory directors
- Dissolution/liquidation of legal entities
- Litigation (intermediary proceedings and various proceedings)