Real estate law
From rental disputes to civil real estate law, including construction disputes and contracting disputes. Real estate law is the umbrella law over everything related to real estate. We have years of experience in the multifaceted field of real estate law.
Real estate law is multifaceted and encompasses all laws and regulations pertaining to real estate. FYRM. provides legal assistance to all parties directly or indirectly involved in the development and/or operation of these properties, such as landlords/tenants, buyers/sellers, contractors, managers, architects, real estate agents, and housing corporations.
Our Real Estate Law team frequently advises and litigates on the following sub-topics:
- Contracting for work
- Rental law
- Construction law
- Tenant/landlord bankruptcy
- Drafting and reviewing lease and rental agreements
- Drafting and reviewing purchase, sale and building contracts
- Rights of way, leasehold, HOAs, and strata corporations
- Neighborhood law
- Litigation (intermediary proceedings and various proceedings)